Welcome to the third annual Library Love Challenge hosted by Angel’s Guilty Pleasures.
** For those that have joined the Library Love Challenge in the past would you please take a few moments to fill out this Questioner. I would love your opinion. **
I hope you will join me in celebrating and support libraries.
If you are like me then you like to purchase every book you want to read. And, we’ll that can put a hurt on your wallet. One way to help lessen the hurt is to check out books (prints, ebooks, or audios) from the library. If you do this then it will help save you LOTS of money $$.
Getting a library card in most places is FREE. So, if you love to read and/or listen to books then grab your library card and join the challenge.
[su_note note_color=”#f4cbe3″ text_color=”#000000″]Details:
Runs: January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join any time.
- Put a sign up post on your blog or (dedicate a Goodreads shelf or LibraryThing) and link it in the linky below. Make sure it’s public.
- The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library, but you can read more. While twelve is the minimum, there is no maximum limit. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you.
- Any format will work for this challenge (prints, ebooks, or audios); as long as you checked it out from the library, it counts.
- Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
- As an added bonus: I’m offering up a GIVEAWAY with this Challenge. Winner will be picked at the end of the year!! Their are a few freebie entries just for signing up to join the challenge and then the main entries throughout the year will be the direct links to your book reviews. You will have until Jan. 4th, 2020 to enter your reviews in the Linky/Rafflecopter. Go here to enter your reviews & the giveaway: 2019 Library Love Challenge Review Link-ups.
- (Optional) Mid-Year Library Check In: This year (2019) I plan on posting a Mid-Year Library Check In Post sometime in June or July. This post is to showcase what you have done so far in the Library Love Challenge. I’ll be offering up a separate giveaway for the Mid-Year Library Check In.
- (Optional) Reviews: Write a review to enter the giveaway – 2 sentences or an essay, whatever works for you, but there is a minimum of 2 sentences. Not sure what to write? How about something like, “The plot was a delight, but the characters didn’t capture me.” “I enjoyed the story and really liked the characters.”
- Please use
#LibraryLoveChallenge when sharing your reviews, library pictures, etc…
- Dewey Decimal: Read 12 books
- Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
- Overdrive Junkie: Read 36 books
- Library Addict: Read 48 books
- Library Card on Fire: Read 60+ books [/su_note]
If interested we also have a Goodreads Group for the Library Love Challenge, where we talk, share, and discuss the books we snagged/read during the 2019 Library Love Challenge – Click Here
Once you have your sign up post live, add your link below!
Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post to share or showcase the challenge.
What you could win: One (1) lucky winner gets a $50 Amazon Gift Card (US) or $50 worth of books from The Book Depository (INT). The giveaway is international, as long as The Book Depository ships there free of charge (find that out here!) And, if you are a US winner you will receive the GC! The Winner will be notified by e-mail, and will have 48 hours to respond or a new Winner will be chosen. Winning entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Find the Giveaway & Review Link Up HERE. For joining the challenge you get one entry in the giveaway.
** NOTE: You do not have to leave a comment, but I’d love to hear from you. **