This year we are doing things differently. Instead of the yearly giveaway we’re doing a monthly giveaway and review link up. If you have not signed up for the 2020 Library Love Challenge, sign-up is open all year long and you can join anytime. Find the rules and sign-up: here.
Share using #LibraryLoveChallenge
Now for the Giveaway & What you could win: For the December Giveaway, you can choose any book from Books of My Heart’s list of ARC’s/Physical Books (USA).
Books of My Heart List of available books to choose:
- ARC paperback – Fallen Mountains by Kimi Cunningham Grant (read once)
- ARC paperback – It’s in His Kiss by Jill Shalvis (read once)
- ARC paperback – Speaking in Bones by Kathy Reichs
- ARC paperback – The Wolf’s Call by Anthony Ryan
- ARC paperback – Planetfall by Emma Newman
- Paperback – Under Fire by Scarlett Cole (read once)
- New paperback – Hunter’s Moon by Lori Handleland (someone wrote a number 2 on the edge)
- New paperback – Back to Your Love by Kianna Alexander
- New paperback – Any time, Any place by Jennifer Probst
- New paperback – Between A Rock and A Hard Place by Terry Spear
Giveaway Policy: The giveaway is international, as long as The Book Depository; ships there free of charge (find that out here!) or is otherwise stated differently. If you are a US winner you’ll receive a book/eBook from Amazon! The Winner will be notified by email, and will have 48 hours to respond or a new Winner will be chosen. Winning entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Make sure to link up all of your December reviews here. Add your direct link to your review in the linky below. Make sure in the title section you have your name used on the sign up post; “Name – Book Title”, then book title. Once added copy your title into the rafflecopter entry in the giveaway.
- Examples: Angela – Sapphira Flames or Books of My Heart – Dark Heir
This linky and the December giveaway will be open until January 4th (to give people a little extra time to link up – just in case you need a little more time). If, by some chance, you forget to link up a post this month, you can add it to next month’s linky (but no duplicates, please).
HIT REFRESH ON THE PAGE TO SEE YOUR LINK ADDED!