This tag I found on YouTuber Bookables.
New Year’s Resolutions Book Tag
1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before).
2. A book you’d like to read.
Oh man, I’ve got many I’d like to read just check out my TBR on Goodreads. As I said in question one I wanted to try out Sandy Williams. I actually own book one: Shades of Treason and The Shadow Reader.
3. A classic you’d like to read.
A classic: Interview With The Vampire by Anne Rice. Sean the movie, but haven’t read the book and want to.
4. A book you’d like to re-read.
I love to re-read books especially when in a slump or feeling down or just don’t know what to read, but one I’d like to read is Hot and Badgered by Shelly Laurenston
5. A book you’ve had for ages and want to read.
Into the Fire by Jeannie Frost
6. A big book you’d like to read.
Aren’t all books big….
7. An author you’ve previously read and want to read more of.
Katie Ruggle & Maisey Yates. I loved both these books and plan on reading more by these two authors.
8. A book you got for Christmas and would like to read.
I bought my own books and I’ve read all of them.
9. A series you want to read (start and finish)
I’ve got lots of series I want to read. One is Gold Valley by Maisey Yates.
10. A series you want to finish (that you’ve already started)
I’m working on Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep, The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher, and Jane Yellowrock by Faith Hunter.
11. Do you set reading goals? If so, how many books do you want to read in 2019?
Yes, I set reading goals each year. Currently my Goodreads goal is 150 books read in 2019. It’s a good place to be and doesn’t stress me out.
12. Any other reading goals?
Yep, I’m going to complete reading 30+ books from my library, 1-30 New Releases, 30+ For The Love eBooks Reading Challenge, & 30+ Backlist books. Check out my post on all the challenges I’ll be doing in 2019; HERE.
I’d love to hear from you.
What are your answers to this Resolution Book Tag?