Hosted by Books Of My Heart
Top 10 New to Me 2022
I tried several new to me authors and series this year. Here are the ones I enjoyed the most and plan to check out more by the authors.
The Other Realm by Heather G. Harris; I binged the 4 books in the series. They were loads of fun and I loved our lead character.
Midnight Empire: The Tower by Annabel Chase; I binged the 4 books in the series and then dived into other books in the same world. Great UF! Action-packed and kept me coming back.
Prime Mating Agency by Regine Abel; is a fun sci-fi alien romance series.
Legacy by McKenzie Hunter; is a fun UF series. I’ve been listening to the 4 books. I very much like the audiobooks for this series.
Grim by M.K. Eidem; was a great sci-fi romance read. The aliens don’t know how to act and the females of the alien race are very selfish. I adored our single-mother and the building romance with Grim. I plan to read more.
Touched by Fire by Kel Carpenter; I totally plan to read more in this series. Great UF. The characters are engaging, its entertaining and fast paced.
Mates of the Kaluma #1) by Ella Maven; I binged the 4 books in the series. I was delighted, entertained, & enthralled by this Sci-Fi Alien Romance.
(Pictures lead to Amazon & most of the books are in KindleUnlimited)
I’d love to hear what your picks are!
- Monday, December 19th – Top 10 Books of 2022
- Tuesday, December 20th – Top 10 Audiobooks of 2022
- Wednesday, December 21st – Top 10 Book Covers of 2022
- Thursday, December 22nd – Top 10 Book Characters of 2022
- Friday, December 23rd – Top 10 Your Choice Category ( Narrators, New to Me, Couples, Series, Books I Meant to Read in 2022, etc)
- Saturday, December 24th – Top 10 Books I Want in 2023
[su_note note_color=”#B4BEC9″ radius=”4″]
Sign up today and never miss a post by Angel’s Guilty Pleasures.