Halloween Bookshelf / eReader Scavenger Hunt
Come join in the FRATERFEST READATHON hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer, from October 11th through the 16th. Read or listen to thrillers, mysteries, paranormal, horror, supernatural, witchy, ghostly or serial killer novels and novellas. Participate in some of the challenges and most of all HAVE FUN!!!
LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!!
I’m hosting a challenge along with others during the #FraterfestRAT. I made up a Halloween Book Scavenger Hunt. To enter you must join the #FraterfestRAT event. Then have some fun in finding the books on your bookshelf or eReader that match each question below. Leave your answers in the comment section at the bottom or make up your own post and link to it in the comments.
Most of all have FUN, take a look at the other challenge’s at the bottom of this post, and check out the other giveaway’s happening during this event.
1. Find a book with an orange cover.
2. Find a book featuring a feline or felines on the cover.
3. Find a book with the word “witch” in its title.
4. Find a book that features a graveyard or tombstone on its cover.
5. Find a book that features a necromancer on the cover.
6. Find a book with a witches hat on its cover.
7. Find a book with the word “bewitched” in its title.
8. Find a book with the word “spirit” in its title.
9. Find a book with bats on its cover.
10. Find a book with the word “ghost” in its title.
Giveaway Ends Oct. 16th – One (1) lucky winner will be selected at random by Rafflecopter to receive any book of their choice, up to $12 (US Dollars). The giveaway is international, as long as The Book Depository ships there free of charge (find that out here!) And, if you are a US winner, I will most likely ship from Amazon – because it will be there for you sooner! The Winner will be notified by e-mail, and will have 48 hours to respond or a new Winner will be chosen. Winning entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.